Monday 23 May 2011

Goodbye hostel!

Hi peeps. Happy Monday and happy working to all the workers out there.

What's up? How was your weekend? My weekend was pretty fun but exhausted.

Saturday : 

Why so serious? 

Mum, sisters and I went to Ikea to survey furnitures for our house. Frankly speaking, that was my first ever time went to Ikea and The Curve. I know, call me lame but yeah whatever. Thought of having Meatballs there since I really wanna try them so bad, but too bad, the place were closed due to non-halal & samak thingy.  For those yang dah pernah makan meatballs or whatever foods from Ikea tu, I can't say much about that. The real status about that issue pon tak tahu lagi macam mana kan. So, wait and see jelah. Harap-harap selamat. Oh so then, we had our lunch at Papparich. I had Pappa Chicken Chop for myself. I loveeeeee chicken chop so much! But with blackpepper sauce only. And then, we went for a window shopping a bit but I couldn't find anything that attract my eyes so I didn't buy anything. Hueh. Wanna go for shopping lagi laaaa! 


* I love my outfits! Kehkehkeh :p

Sunday :

Went to Sabak Bernam with my parents and my soon-to-be housemate Nazirah Nadzim to find our house since we didn't get hostel. *sigh* Alhamdulillah we finally found our house. Hopefully it will be fine for 9 of us and there's no problem at all. Yes, I'm so sure it will be okay! Insyaallah. Goodbye hostel life. Hello rumah sewaaaa! :) hehe. 

Oh, the funny part is when I actually muntah in the car on the way to Sabak Bernam. Hahaha. Don't know why, tapi memang dah tak tahan sangat, pening and tambah dengan keadaan jalan yang huru hara lagi. Luckily sempat tahan guna tangan and asked my father to stop tepi jalan. Kalau tak bau muntah kari lah satu kereta nanti. Haha ;p I can't remember the last time I vomited, but I'm sure that it was very long time ago, when I was in primary school due to my bad fever. Can you imagine how long is that? I felt awkward :O I hate vomit, seriously! 

The second thing that make me laugh is this.....
Sumpah lawak gila lah weyyyy! LOL

Till the next post. Bye, have a nice day everyone! :)

4 comments:

  1. singgah n follow , mehla follow blog adeQ yeh =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey teh senah! I baru je nak try meatball tu! Siap dapat voucher discount lagi. Hee. Tapi tak jadi la bila dah macam tu kan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well hello , HOUSEMATE(s) ! :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. i pon sama. tak pernah try and nak try but nasib baik jugak lah kan :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers