Saturday 14 May 2011

I know I can do this

Hi peeps.


I just got my final's result. Alhamdulillah my pointer gets better than last semester, but that doesn't mean that I can feel too satisfied with the results I had. I need to work harder for upcoming semester to increase my pointer. So, I need to put more efforts in every subjects that I take. MUST. MUST. MUST. I got B+ for my Islamic Education 2. It was a frustration  -.-' Why laaaa ustazah?! Haih.. Past is always past. So let it be. Anyway, I am very looking forward to start my 3rd semester. Hopefully it will be more fun, more challenging but please, make it less pressure please? Hehe :p Overall, the result makes me happy. Yeah, it did cause I think it was an achievement for me. It gives me very strong determination to be better in future. Insyaallah! :)

I just can't wait to get over with this semester break. It's a waste of time. Yeah, it because I did not working. Hehe. I really wanna work, but there are some obstacles that makes me end up with staying at home. I always wishing that time could go any faster than this. Like seriously I need a productive routines!

p/s : Congrats to all my colleagues for your improvements. Keep it up. Up up and away. Tourism in our hearts. Hehe :D

Till then,
Have a nice weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers